we will do it together


Experienced Immigration Attorneys

At Khanna Law, we assist clients with a variety of Family Immigration Law issues. We specialize in K-1/K-3 visas, adjustment of status where the relative is already in the U.S, and also with consular processing, where the family member will be obtaining an immigrant visa or fiance visa at a U.S. Consulate abroad, Naturalization process etc. 

During consultation with our personable and experienced attorney, you will be able to develop strategies to fit your specific and unique needs and they will help you and be by your side throughout the immigration process.

Our Immigration Services

A U.S. Citizen who wishes to marry a non U.S. Citizen or permanent resident can help their fiance obtain permanent residence in different ways. 

When a U.S. citizen decides to marry a foreign-born person who is present in the U.S., then that person may be eligible to adjust status and obtain legal permanent resident.

Naturalization is the term used for the process by which a person who was not born in the United States and did not acquire citizenship by birth nevertheless becomes a United States citizen.

Schedule Your Consultation Today!

To speak to an attorney regarding your immigration case, call us today at (703) 570-4232 or email us.

Contact us